Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Great news

As many of you already know I am horrible at keeping up with this blog.  I try and seem to forget that I am supposed to write something. LOL I have been down with the flu for the past few weeks and it has really been a struggle to get back on my feet. I am tossing around ideas about doing a newsletter I might be better at that.

I would love to tell you that I have been signed by Bar Publishing.  I am so amazed that I can’t believe it. I will be going to a book signing in New York around March time frame.  Still can’t believe this. :)  Twisted Fate has a brand new cover. 

Also you can order my book by going to my author page. If you are interested in ordering paper back books then please take a moment and email me at author_krbrown@yahoo.com.  I will send you all the info for the books :)  As of right now I have three books out for the Twisted Fate Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment