Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dimitri

You would never believe that I have been on this earth for over 2,000 years.  I am one of the oldest vampires alive or well undead depends on how you look at things.  I have seen the good, bad and the very ugly come and go.  The history I could tell you about...

"Dimitri, get on with it." -- K.R.Brown

"Oh sorry.." -- Dimitri

It is a time in my life where I have lost my wife and never dream I can find love again.  To my great surprise I do fall in love again but this woman is different.  So different that i can't seem to stop the feelings boiling in my soul. She wants nothing more than to kill all vampires, you see she is a vampire hunter. Can a vampire love a hunter?

"If you don't I might have to kill you." -- Rayne

"Oh my dear Rayne. How could I not." -- Dimitri

Find out more about this couple in Twisted Death!

No comments:

Post a Comment