Monday, March 3, 2014

Majesta

Hello and welcome to one of my many homes.  My name is Majesta you might know me from the book Twisted Fate.  It is my story that tells you how I become...Well I don't want to give to much away about the book. K.R.Brown did an amazing job telling my story and I know you will love it as well.  I will give you the link to order the book.

Also here with my is Magnusson who is steaming hot and rich, but there is another part to our story.  A darker side that I shiver to speak about.

Majesta let me take over!

Alright K.R.Brown you seem to know the story almost better than I do.

The story follows the return of a soul 500 years lost.  Craven and Magnusson hunt down the soul only to find that the young woman who owns it has no idea about the dark underworld.  Vampires do live in the city and one will have Majesta no matter what happens.

Be sure to check out there story!

No comments:

Post a Comment