Sunday, March 9, 2014

*Fights against the ropes that bind her.  It is useless because he really knows what he is doing with the rope.  The closet isn't very comfortable but she is grateful to have the blankets under her.*

"I will get even!!" K.R.Brown yells

"Yes yes, we know you have all the power, but I have the power right now.  So please be quiet." Craven

"You know she is going to kill you know." Dimitri

"Yes yes, but she needs to step away from the key board." Craven.

"You could have just given her a cruise not hog tied her in the closet." Majesta

"Aye, bye Lassie that would be na any fun!" Craven

As you can see my characters took me hostage and I missed my write up yesterday!  The rope burns are calming down but I will have my vengeance on Craven! As you can see the three thought I needed some time away from the computer, so I spent it away.  Please be sure to check out Twisted Fate, Twisted Death, Twisted Game, Twisted Brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment