Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"K.R. you did everyones book so far but mine!" Nix stomps her foot.

"Sorry was getting to it today!" K.R.

"Yea right if I hadn't started being a brat you would have forgotten." Nix

"That is very possible."

Fog clouds my mind but I know who I am.  Things in my past are so clouded that I don't recall much of the past. I find myself the pet of a fae woman who thinks she is human.  Weird world if you ask me.  I stay with her because something about her calls to me.  The other reason would be she saved my life! I never dreamed I would fall in love with her son!

I came to the human realm to help a friend only to find my mother.  A woman lost to me decades ago.  In the time I try to help her I fall in love, I didn't see the pain in Nix's eyes and only watched as she ran from me.

"Can these two love birds find one another?" K.R.

Find out in Twisted Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment